- Date Posted
- Sep. 27, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What’s the opportunity?
We’re looking for a Program Manager to join the Program Management team in Dublin. This team figures out how to deliver and successfully execute on our company strategy. You’ll partner with leadership to define and bring to life complex, large-scale programs across all teams and orgs at Intercom to deliver on our highest strategic priorities.
What will I be doing?
- Partner with company leadership to define programs that bring our company strategy to life
- Put durable structures in place to set these complex, highly visible, cross-functional programs up for success
- Partner with execs, directors, managers and individuals across R&D, sales, marketing and other cross-functional orgs to drive the successful execution of Intercom’s highest priority company goals
- Identify and track key program milestones, ensuring progress and accountability - work with leadership stakeholders to keep programs moving and on track
- Understand and communicate program status, issues, dependencies and risks to executives and other program stakeholders
- Proactively identify program risks, mitigate and escalate where appropriate
- Facilitate decision-making by identifying key stakeholders and surfacing the information needed to make critical decisions
- Set best practices when it comes to how we work, and be able to communicate it clearly across all disciplines
What skills do I need?
- You have 5+ years of experience in either product, marketing, design, agency or web, driving large, complex, cross-functional, multi-location programs or projects (preferably within the technology sector)
- You have a strong business sense and can quickly understand risks/opportunities that will likely lead to a good outcome
- You have a strong understanding of end-to-end software development, in terms of product and go-to-market
- You have an infectious, positive but realistic, solution-focussed attitude with the grit & determination to get stuff done and bring others along with you
- You have strong facilitation and stakeholder management skills and are comfortable and excited to work side-by-side with execs and company leaders
- You’re an excellent self-starter with a track record of seamless execution on complex programs or projects with minimal guidance
- We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- We serve lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- If you’re cycling, we’ve got you covered on the Cycle-to-Work Scheme. With secure bike storage too
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We’re committed to an inclusive and diverse Intercom! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.