- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Aug. 17, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What’s the opportunity?
As our first Director of Partner Marketing, you will:
- Work with the WW sales partner leader to identify and qualify potential partners for lead generation.
- Communicate, educate and drive alignment with the Partner Sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities that influence pipeline.
- Work with partners to develop joint marketing plans based on market trends and competitors and industries.
- Manage global partner programs to achieve new business revenue goals.
- Plan and manage marketing activities within budgetary guidelines and deadlines.
- Proactively engage with Partner Sales to determine their needs and work with marketing
- Building and scaling the onboarding process for new partners
- Develop and execute measurable scaled demand generation campaigns that drive quality opportunities through partner channel that partners can convert to bookings
- Build and launch marketing campaigns targeted at partner businesses in EMEA with the purpose of recruiting new partners or enabling existing ones
- Utilize a broad mix of marketing tactics, including email, digital advertising, direct mail, list purchases, and events to drive partner engagement and partner revenue growth
- Contribute to and maintain annual and quarterly marketing plans and calendars
- Resources to develop content to enable Sales to execute appropriate tactics
- Evaluate, select and manage outside vendors that contribute to demand generation for partners and partner marketing campaigns
- Consistently test, iterate and optimize marketing programs with the goal of improving performance and informing the development of future initiatives
What skills do I need?
- 10+ years of marketing experience (high-growth B2B SaaS preferred)
- Clear understanding of the partners, BPOs and Tech Alliances ecosystem
- Proven record of successful partnership with Sales organizations to meet or exceed pipeline and revenue objectives
- Data driven with a high ability to analyze and optimization programs to improve activities ROI.
- Experience in cross-channel integrated marketing programs, with a primary focus of building a strategy around virtual events, webinars, integrated campaigns and direct mail campaigns that convert to business opportunities and revenue.
- Detail-oriented, strategic thinker with strong analytical skills to synthesize raw data into actionable campaign optimization strategies for new and existing initiatives
- Outstanding cross-group collaboration, interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with drive to succeed in a quickly changing business environment
- Positive attitude, team-oriented, energetic, and optimistic
- We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch and dinner served every weekday, plus a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!