- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Dec. 7, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Display Marketing Manager to join the Acquisition & Growth team to play a critical role in achieving Intercom’s mission. In this role, you will lead Intercom’s global display & programmatic acquisition campaign strategy and execution. Intercom is a fast-paced, results-driven organization that is scaling quickly. You are detail-oriented, self-motivated, and have a bias for action. This is a cross functional role and you will collaborate with internal and external partners across channels, regional marketers, design, web, agencies, and vendors. This role is supported by a world-class in-house design team and by a top-tier agency for day-to-day execution.
What will I be doing?
- Lead Intercom’s global display program by leveraging a combination of channels and tactics to drive multi-year growth in our lead volume, customer volume, and revenue.
- Optimize global investments across a portfolio of advertising platforms (DV360, Zeta, SmartyAds, etc.) and programs with a focus on customer acquisition and brand awareness.
- Use data-driven marketing to identify trends/patterns and key opportunities for innovation, make optimization recommendations across the buyer’s journey.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create holistic, full-funnel growth roadmaps, develop A/B & MVT optimization plans to deliver performance improvements.
- Extract and deliver insights to partner teams like Product Marketing and Brand Design on what resonates and performs in the market.
- Support integrated campaigns with innovative approaches to direct response and brand awareness advertising.
- Partner with other paid channels, Integrated Campaigns, Content, SEO, Product Marketing and Website teams on development and implementation of a coordinated multi-channel customer acquisition strategy.
- Diversify media mix by researching, onboard, integrated, and launch new vendors
What skills do I need?
- 3+ years of performance marketing, preferably in B2B SaaS environment.
- 7+ years of marketing experience.
- Experience managing high 6 figure paid advertising budget, agencies, and a deep subject matter expertise.
- Has a proven track record of delivering multi-year business growth through scaling paid media campaigns.
- Strong business acumen and quantitative analytical skills.
- Exceptional communication, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership, initiative, motivation, and a track record of “get it done.”
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to thrive and multi-task in a fast-paced environment – must have proven prioritization and decision-making abilities.
- We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.