- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What’s the opportunity?
The Intercom Brand Studio is looking for a senior brand designer with experience in designing for marketing campaigns across multiple channels. You’ll work on a variety of project types, collaborating with our partners on growth marketing, product marketing, content marketing, account-based marketing, and integrated marketing.
What will I be doing?
- Lead art direction and design for marketing campaigns across multiple channels: landing pages, paid and organic digital content, reports, guides, webinars and events
- Own projects from concept to final execution
- Create high-quality work that delivers on our business strategy
- Partner with writers, producers, marketers, and external agencies to drive projects forward
- Evolve the Intercom brand identity across channels
- Be a source of inspiration for the brand team
- Art direct junior designers and freelancers
What skills do I need?
- 6-8 years of design experience with a portfolio showcasing a breadth of marketing campaign work (B2B experience is a plus)
- Proficiency in Figma, Adobe CC
- Experience in motion design and illustration (in execution and/or art direction)
- Strong sense of design sensibilities, from high-level strategic direction to production details
- Ability to communicate and present your ideas to stakeholders
- A growth mindset and comfort with ambiguity
- We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.