- Date Posted
- Oct. 5, 2021
- Business Applications
Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What is the Opportunity?
As a Customer Growth Account Executive, you will play a pivotal role in securing high revenue growth for Intercom as we scale our business. Your role will be to convert our large EMEA self service customers to long term committed contracts (and upsell). This newly established team has witnessed exponential growth over the past year, with the opportunity to hunt within the self serve pool to reduce risk for Intercom and grow our contracted account list while expanding these accounts.
What will I be doing?
- Manage inbound opportunities from existing customers looking to expand their usage or move to an annual contract
- Hunt and prospect in our Self-Service customer base to assess a fit in order to secure long term partnerships and commitments
- Identifying expansion opportunities to accelerate growth
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility on revenue performance
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our evolving products and processes
- Create your own demonstrations, tailored to client needs
- Represent the voice of the customer to cross-functional partners, including Marketing and Product
What skills do I need?
- 3-5 years of SaaS experience (experienced SB / Mid-Market level)
- A real hunting mentality. You will have the ability to prospect into the European base of self-service customers (which include fortune 500s and Europe fastest growing scale-ups)
- Strong organization and time management (managing strategic and transactional deals)
- Intellectual curiosity and problem solving
- Collaborative and coachable
- Resilience and focus
- We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- If you’re cycling, we’ve got you covered on the Cycle-to-Work Scheme. With secure bike storage too
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We’re committed to an inclusive and diverse Intercom! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.