- Date Posted
- Jan. 12, 2022
- Business Applications
This position offers the opportunity to join an exciting and fast growing company that aims to fundamentally change the way that companies interact with their customers.
This role is one of the key leaders of the RevOps org which includes GTM operations, strategy and planning (Marketing Ops & data science, Sales Strategy & Compensation, Sales Core Ops, Field Enablement, and Monetization). In this role, you will drive our Core Sales Operations across our regional sales teams in North America, EMEA, and APAC.
Responsibilities will include working both strategically and tactically, assisting the field sales organization in establishing the appropriate programs, cadences, tools, and systems that will enable them to meet their short and long-term objectives.
This role fosters close working relationships with regional stakeholders to ensure the organization’s efficient operation and success for all revenue operations engagements and deliverables. As a key leader of the RevOps organization, you will serve as the trusted advisor to the global sales team and excel at balancing strategic thinking with pragmatic execution.
The team scope includes sales organizational planning including territory management, headcount planning along with weekly forecast and pipeline management, host quarterly business reviews and provide insights on sales performance improvement opportunities.
What will I be doing?
- Drive core revenue operations processes – sales forecasting, headcount planning, and pipeline management, as well as reporting.
- Be a visible & trusted business lead to drive execution of various sales strategies and initiatives.
- Be the interface into the Revenue Strategy Planning, Analytics and Compensation team to facilitate the regional needs and requirements of the business.
- Coordinate the sales forecasting process across all regions and institute best practices to maximize revenue.
- Collaborate with regional and global demand generation and SDR teams to orchestrate plays and programs to successfully meet revenue goals.
- Manage the Deal Desk including deal structuring, discount approval, purchase order, and booking.
- Analyze and evaluate sales processes and metrics, identify gaps and develop mechanisms to provide operational support for new capabilities.
- Drive revenue results by closely tracking performance, evaluating pipeline, and supporting regional forecasts.
- Help drive annual capacity planning for the sales org; liaison with critical cross functional partners (eg sales planning, finance)
- Establish strong working relationships with various levels of sales leadership as well as key cross functional partners to ensure an aligned and effective overall GTM strategy.
What skills do I need?
- 12+ of years of Sales Ops experience leading large & complex operational excellence initiatives, with demonstrated results driving transformations in fast growth SaaS environments in large, enterprise organizations, with multiple business models and routes to market. 5+ years of people management experience.
- Demonstrated deep understanding of customer and partner experience, sales cycles and overall end-to-end business processes across lead to cash.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously; excellent communication skills
- Deeply rooted in data and ability to successfully guide teams of ops managers and analysts on querying and scoping (Salesforce), analysis and modeling (GSheet), summarizing (pivot tables, charts, slides, written explanation), and reporting (dashboards, repositories, Tableau).
- Experience with working with many sales related tools including SFDC, Tableau, CaptivateIQ, Clari, etc.
- Exceptionally strong communication skills. Ability to communicate the right level of information to executives and cross-functional teams at the right cadence.
- Experience working in high-growth, performance-focused environments
- We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- We serve lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- If you’re cycling, we’ve got you covered on the Cycle-to-Work Scheme. With secure bike storage too
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We’re committed to an inclusive and diverse Intercom! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.