- Date Posted
- Jun. 29, 2021
- Business Applications
Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What’s the opportunity?
Intercom’s global Sales organization is continuing to grow and the Sales Enablement team is evolving to support this growth. Over the past 3 years, Intercom’s Enablement function has laid the foundation of how we onboard, train, and develop our Sales reps. We are now looking for an experienced professional to join our team to help shape this journey and evolve how we work to deliver and meet the needs of our stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be a key player in helping us to design and deliver the next iteration of the Sales Development Enablement evolution. As the primary Sr. Sales Development Enablement specialist you will have the opportunity to help us shape how we deliver best in class enablement.
What will I be doing?
- Reporting to the Manager of Sales and Customer Support Enablement where you will own and drive all Intercom’s Sales Development Enablement Activities and Programs
- Responsible for the design, development and delivery of Sales Development training initiatives (in-person, remote, self-paced) for our growing global sales team
- Responsible for maintaining and iterating our new hire on-boarding
- Partner with Sales leadership on the development of new sales workflows
- Work with the Sales Ops and the Sales Systems teams to assess, implement, document and maintain Sales processes
- Partner with our Product Marketing team to design, develop assets and training materials that will help our Sales reps to sell Intercom
- Project manage Sales Enablement initiatives
- Help to create, evaluate and maintain productivity metrics and KPIs to document success
What skills do I need?
- 5+ years in a Sales Enablement or a quota carrying sales role in a SaaS organisation
- Experience in delivering training both in person and remotely
- Experience in designing self-paced learning interventions
- The ability to work cross functionally and with senior leadership
- An intuitive sense for taking complex or large bodies of information and delivering the right information at the right time
- Working knowledge of Sales process and success criteria
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and presentation) and interpersonal skill; positive, flexible attitude
- Ability and willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Highly organized, great attention to detail, and deadline driven
- Good problem solver with strong project management skills
Bonus skills & attributes
- Experience of using Salesforce
- Worked in a globally distributed team
- Experience with Command of the Message value based sales methodology
- We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.