- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Business Applications
As a Solutions Engineer, you’ll be leading technical implementations and ongoing technical discussions with Intercom’s customers. Your role is paramount to ensure customers see value early and expand their use of Intercom over time. As an integral part of the Sales team, working with Onboarding Specialists, CSMs and Account Managers you will assess technical fit and create innovative solutions for our customers.
What will I be doing?
- Work with customers to understand and validate technical requirements (i.e. Single Sign On, SAML, Platform Integrations, API usage)
- Be a trusted advisor and create demonstrations to showcase Intercom’s advanced features (i.e. Custom apps and custom reporting)
- Work collaboratively with Account Managers, Customer Success Managers and Onboarding Specialists to solve technical challenges and drive expansion
- Architect and implement the Intercom solution with customers
What skills do I need?
- 3+ years of sales engineering or solution consulting experience in a SaaS organization
- Able to think strategically to overcome technical and security roadblocks
- A track record for creating innovative ideas to increase customer retention and product adoption
- Ability to stay focused under pressure and thrive while working with customers to solve their most challenging issues
Bonus skills & attributes
- Experience integrating RESTful APIs
- Experience working with CX platforms and/or CX projects
- Experience with Intercom
- We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.