- Shelton, CT
- Date Posted
- Dec. 25, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What’s the opportunity?
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager you’ll act as a trusted advisor to Intercom’s largest and most valued customers across EMEA. You will be their expert point of contact for all things product - ensuring these customers are getting value from our suite of products by developing a deep understanding of their businesses goals and challenges.
You’ll work hand-in-hand with our Enterprise Relationship Managers, delivering the best possible experience to our customers by managing product implementations, account reviews and training.
If you want to see tangible results of your efforts manifest in product activation, if you want to help make business personal for our biggest customers and you want to work with an ever growing and changing team, you’ll find a home as a Customer Success Manager at Intercom.
What will I be doing?
- You’ll manage a book of accounts, with the objective of driving deep product activation & adoption.
- You’ll be a product expert, able to advise your customers on best practices using Intercom.
- You will be a strategic consultant, understanding how Intercom can solve business problems across multiple regions and sectors.
- You’ll partner closely with our Sales team, to drive the best customer experience possible.
- You’ll have the opportunity to develop and implement new processes that will shape how the wider Customer Success team at Intercom operates.
- You’ll work closely with R&D, acting as an internal spokesperson for our most strategic customers.
What skills do I need?
- 6+ years experience working in a customer facing role.
- A proven track record of adding real value at a dynamic and fast growth company.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex problems clearly and concisely to different audiences (Executives, Marketers, Engineers, Sales People, ICs)
- Self-motivating and entrepreneurial team player.
- Experience building lasting relationships with customers and colleagues.
Bonus skills & attributes
- Experience setting up and using Intercom or other SaaS Communication Products
- Great examples of self started projects.
- Past experience in Customer Success, Sales Engineering, Account Management, or Strategic Consulting preferred
- We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- We serve lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- If you’re cycling, we’ve got you covered on the Cycle-to-Work Scheme. With secure bike storage too
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We’re committed to an inclusive and diverse Intercom! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.