- Date Posted
- Dec. 25, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What’s the opportunity?
We’re looking for our first Strategic Customer Success Manager to join the Intercom Solutions team. This is an exciting opportunity to help us carve out a new role within our Customer Success org. As a Strategic CSM you will work closely with a small number of Intercom’s most valuable customers who are paying to receive the highest level of Customer Success. You will act as their trusted advisor and internal advocate, ensuring these customers are getting the utmost of value from our suite of products.
If you want to work closely with fast growing clients, see tangible results of your efforts manifest in product activation, make business personal for our biggest customers and work with an ever growing and changing team, you’ll find a home as a Premier Customer Success Manager at Intercom.
What will I be doing?
- You’ll manage a small book of accounts, with the objective of driving deep product activation & adoption.
- You’ll be a product expert, able to advise your customers on best practices using Intercom.
- You will be a strategic consultant, understanding how Intercom can solve business problems across multiple regions and sectors.
- You’ll partner closely with our Sales team, to drive the best customer experience possible.
- You’ll have the opportunity to develop and implement new processes that will shape how the wider Customer Success team at Intercom operates.
- You’ll work closely with R&D, acting as an internal spokesperson for our most strategic customers.
What skills do I need?
- 8+ years experience working in a customer facing role.
- Experience in a Strategic CSM, Professional Services or Consulting role
- Experience in identifying opportunities for efficiency and building out new internal processes
- Ability to manage large and complex projects with multiple stakeholders from beginning to end
- Excellent communication skills, including strong presentation skills
- Experience working with technical products and concepts
- Experience building lasting relationships with customers and colleagues
- A proven track record of adding real value at a dynamic and fast growth company
- Self-motivator and entrepreneurial team player
Bonus skills & attributes
- Experience setting up and using Intercom or other SaaS Communication Products
- Great examples of self-started projects.
- We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.