- Date Posted
- Jan. 12, 2022
- Business Development
- Business Applications
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies! We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
We are looking for enthusiastic sales professionals ready with an ownership mentality to expand their territory through cold calling, cold emailing, and utilizing social channels. The ideal candidate should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day. We strongly believe in the growth and development of each new hire, and there’s a lot of opportunity for internal progression.
We’re looking to expand our small but growing organization with teammates who are intellectually curious, are strong advocates for their customers, all while keeping our company values of Humility, Trust, Growth Mindset, and Balance top of mind. This role will be reporting to the Manager of Sales Development.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Prospect, educate, qualify and develop leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate the interest of potential customers
- Provide accurate lead distribution and thorough discovery to each Account Executive
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted and credible resource while developing superior relationships with prospects
- Consistently surpasses qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Provide ongoing feedback to the sales department for continuous process optimization
We are looking for people who have:
- Confident, self starter, dynamic, and enthusiastic team player who thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Overachiever who completes assigned tasks both individually and as part of a team
- Detail oriented, passionate about data and strong familiarity with a sales process
- Proven critical thinker who solves difficult problems
- Strong experience with Salesforce, LinkedIn, Outreach.io, and Google
- Familiarity with enterprise email marketing and/or marketing automation solutions
- Previous SaaS startup experience
- Experience working with teams across various locations
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Pension plan
- Supplemental Health Insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’ve rethought traditional workplace planning and are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we’ve moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.