- Date Posted
- Oct. 12, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to create, optimize and measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters most—creating experiences and cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies. We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
Our EMEA team is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst. You will provide operational support to help grow our business in EMEA. The core focus on the role is how we build out strong territories and a strategic pathway for us to continue to expand into different regions.
You will report to the EMEA Sales Operations Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to get in on the ground floor to help scale our EMEA Operations team to the next level. You will be the cornerstone for our go-to-market teams and excel in a startup-like environment.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
How you will make a difference:
- Maintain and improve the data cleanliness of our systems.
- Research our TAM and segmentation to build out sales territories
- Use our existing partnerships to map accounts to our sales team
- Support our existing Sales tools and drive increased adoption across the team
- Improve documentation and enablement for our Sales Team
- Support Marketing and CS on an adhoc basis
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience in data analytics
- Strong analytical and reporting skills required (e.g. Excel). Looker or other data visualization tools experience a plus.
- Experience with our existing tech stack, including Salesforce. Marketo, Gainsight are a plus.
- Drive process improvements and produce results.
- Summarize information into relevant insights and contribution to executing business strategies
- Can function as part of a team and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment
- Desire to build something new
- Able to synthesize complex issues/scenarios into easy-to-understand concepts and “storytelling”.
- Salesforce.com Power User (Administrative skills)
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’ve rethought traditional workplace planning and are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we’ve moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.