- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Oct. 12, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to create, optimize and measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters most—creating experiences and cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies. We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
You will be playing an instrumental role in analyzing data to deliver actionable insights across the company. Primarily you will be defining and tracking KPIs and metrics , solving complex problems using novel data models, and communicating insights and takeaways to stakeholders. You will support the design, development and administration of advanced analytics dashboards and reporting for Marketing, Product, Sales, Customer Success, and Finance. You will play a key role starting from requirements gathering from internal business stakeholders, to the delivery of analytic solutions into production, as well as supporting administration of intelligence and analytics environments and tools.
You will work with analysts, engineers, and business stakeholders to ensure that they have access to the data they need to answer critical questions. In addition to that, you will be working as the key technical resource with our vendor of choice, which includes developing system documentation and conducting design and code reviews.
Building upon our core value of growth mindset, Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Design, develop, build and critical dashboards and reports for senior leaders and practitioners
- Solve complex business problems using machine learning and data science techniques
- Work alongside a 1st-class team of analysts and engineers
- Use cutting edge BI technologies (e.g., Snowflake, SiSense, Looker, Fivetran)
- Collaborate with stakeholders across marketing, product, sales, and finance to:
- Identify critical business problems where data can be leveraged
- Provide functional and/or technical guidance in evaluating application systems
- Coordinate changes and prioritize tasks with business or technical departments
- Explore vast data sets, research and co-develop ideas with domain experts
We are looking for people who have:
- Strong Proficiency in SQL
- Experience with Python or R
- Strong Proficiency in statistics and probability
- Experience working with data unique to B2B or SaaS companies
- Ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Experience with Jupyter notebooks
- Deep understanding of statistics and/or machine learning principles
- Data Modeling in BI Tools (Looker, Sisense, Periscope, etc.)
- Work with vendor on technical implementation
- Serve as a lead technical reviewer and contributor in requirements, design and code reviews.
- Acts as a technical resource throughout the development life cycle. May also actively contribute to the technical and soft skills development of team members.
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’ve rethought traditional workplace planning and are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we’ve moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.