- Date Posted
- Dec. 7, 2021
- Engineering QA
- Business Applications
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies! We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
The mission of the Quality Engineering team at Iterable is to ensure our customers’ experience with our product is beyond exceptional. In order to accomplish this goal, our team uses a combination of Quality Assurance practices paired with building robust automation testing. Members of the Quality Engineering team need to be balanced; engineers should have a strong sense of customer empathy, while retaining good technical skills to build testing frameworks and pipelines to aid our developers in their quest to ship with high velocity and quality.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
Here’s more information about our Engineering culture, values, and interviewing process.
In this role you’ll get to:
As a Software Quality Engineer you will be embedded on the Analytics team. You will be responsible for:
- Guiding the team’s Quality Program, build their quality artifacts, and lead the charge to mature and strengthen their automation frameworks.
- Building partnerships with many other teams, such as our SRE team to make sure our builds have the right testing coverage.
- Being responsible for reporting on quality metrics and picking out the right KPIs to determine the health of our product.
- Verifying that the outputs (metrics and numbers) released by the Analytics products are not only correct, but useful and understandable from the customers viewpoint.
- We are looking for people who have:
- Strong knowledge of industry software quality methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in building comprehensive integration tests for server side applications/services / RESTful APIs/GraphQL.
- Expertise of a Front End automation framework such as Selenium or Cypress.io
- Experience utilizing CI/CD pipelines.
- Customer focused and strong attention to detail
- Comfortable in dealing with large sets of data
- Experience validating data within both a relational (ex: PostgreSQL) and non-relational databases (ex: Elasticsearch)
- Experience with data generation and data warehousing
- Knowledge of Scala or an eagerness to learn
- Experience with data analytic tools such as Looker or Tableau
- One of our core values is a growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description. If you so chose to submit a Cover Letter, please mention the coolest bug you found.
- Here’s more information about our Engineering culture, values, and interviewing process.
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’ve rethought traditional workplace planning and are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we’ve moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $144,900/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.