- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Business Applications
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to create, optimize and measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters most—creating experiences and cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies. We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
As our Billing Analyst, you’ll be essential to driving the efficiency and effectiveness of the Iterable Orders to Cash Operations. Reporting to the Revenue Manager, you will help operate and build a best in class, scalable invoicing and A/R function to support our rapid growth. You will also have opportunities to assist in system implementation and related optimization projects. This is an incredible opportunity to join a highly motivated, fun team poised for success.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please do apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Process customer billings and verify the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of invoices
- Process sales order into billing system and review for data integrity and accuracy.
- Application of deposits, including cash, credit card, and electronic payments.
- Maintain and ensure the accuracy of Accounts Receivables and related accounts
- Address customer and Customer Success inquiries and requests around billing
- Facilitate approvals and process credits where appropriate.
- Manage collections and maintain healthy aged receivable balances
- Participate in system and process optimization projects to help scale operations
- Field various audit requests where appropriate
- Be a versatile team player that can perform various tasks ranging from routine close procedures to ad-hoc projects
We are looking for people who have:
- Knowledge of billing systems such as NetSuite Suitebilling and Zuora
- Familiarity of subscription and overage usage billing practices
- Eagerness to work in a dynamic, high growth and fast-paced environment
- Previous experience recommending and implementing process improvements
- Enjoy working with customers and cross-functional departments as it related to billing
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.