- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Oct. 5, 2021
- Business Applications
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies! We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
As the Senior Accountant, you’ll be essential to driving the efficiency and effectiveness of the Iterable Accounting Operations. Reporting to the Accounting Manager in San Francisco, you will help build a best in class, scalable accounting function to support rapid growth. You will also have opportunities to assist in technical account research and related projects and the development of accounting policies. This is an incredible opportunity to join a highly motivated, fun team poised for success.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please do apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Responsible for the execution over the majority of the accounting month-end close process
- Prepare account reconciliations and supporting schedules for journal entries and reports ensuring all transactions are accurately recorded in accordance with US GAAP
- Prepare monthly flux analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Work closely with other departments to understand the nature of expenses to ensure all documentation is in compliance with company policy
- Perform intercompany transactions, eliminations and consolidations using NetSuite
- Evaluate process and system infrastructure, along with identifying and implementing process improvement opportunities in accounting operations and month end close
- Responsible over the vendor approval process and processing of banking transactions
- Review accounts payable processing, credit card activity review, expense report processing
- Field various audit requests where appropriate
- Be a versatile team player that can perform various tasks ranging from routine close procedures to ad-hoc projects
We are looking for people who have:
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems like Quickbooks and Netsuite
- Knowledge of accounting month-end close process
- Proven ability to work well in a dynamic, high growth environment while successfully recommending and implementing process improvements
- Proven ability to work autonomously
- Strong multi-tasking skills, attention to detail and writing skills
- CPA designation
- Experience with Bill.com and Expensify
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’ve rethought traditional workplace planning and are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we’ve moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $66,000/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.