- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Business Applications
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies! We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100. We currently employ almost 500 Iterators and that number grows weekly, in part enabled by our recent Series E financing.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
As our Vice President, Finance you will uphold Iterable’s values and high standards for success in leading the business’ finance organization - which includes both the FP&A and procurement teams. Reporting to the CFO, you will drive the company’s financial planning cycles, regular internal and board reporting, external benchmarking, and procurement processes. You will work closely with Iterable’s accounting organization, as well as serve a partner to each of Iterable’s department heads on budgeting and BVA analyses.
One of our core values is exhibiting a growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
You’ll get to:
- Spearhead the company’s strategic and financial planning processes
- Manage and monitor Iterable’s key performance metrics and provide the leadership team with insights on related trends
- Help create, improve and manage internal processes, best practices, and templates across the organization for regular budget variance analyses
- Mentor and grow a very capable finance team
- Contribute to cross-functional teams as a trusted advisor, creative problem-solver and strategic thinker
- Potentially build and lead Iterable’s investor relations (IR) function
- Assist in preparing the company for a potential future public offering
We are looking for people who have:
- Several years of experience in finance leadership roles for a publicly traded business
- The ability to manage and handle a broad range of finance and strategic planning matters in a fast paced work environment
- Experience partnering cross-functionally to facilitate planning and ongoing fiscal analysis
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and scale a growing team
- Executive presence with high degree of comfort in board and investor interactions
- Ability to exhibit flexibility and creativity in dealing with novel legal issues and complex transactions
- Experience managing an investor relations program
- IPO preparation and execution experience
- Experience with global expansion
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.