- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Oct. 5, 2021
- Business Applications
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies! We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
As the Director of Payroll, you’ll have a tremendously impactful role of being responsible over the payroll and 401k administration and accounting for the Company. In addition, you’ll be tasked with the critical role in refining processes to support a high-growth company that is expanding internationally and preparing for public company readiness. Reporting to the Controller, you will help build scalable practices and adopt new systems. This is an incredible opportunity to join a highly motivated, fun team poised for success.
One of our core values is a growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
You’ll get to:
- Manage global payroll administration duties
- Coordinate cross-functionally to design scalable and efficient process to support a growing Company
- Own payroll and equity related systems and optimize configurations to maximize scalability and employee experience
- Manage full cycle payroll operations for all domestic and international employees
- Revise current operating procedures to reflect best-in-class practices
- Ensure the proper documentation, recordkeeping, and accounting for all payroll and related equity transactions including audit support
- Responsible over all financial and 401k audit requests as they relate to this role
- Enhance and improve on compensation policies regarding approval guidelines and documentation
- Implement fit-for-purpose controls ahead of planned SOX readiness initiatives
- Mentor and build a world-class payroll team
- We are looking for people who have:
- Payroll administration experience at a high-growth tech company (equity administration a plus)
- Experience with ADP and other widely adopted HRIS solutions (equity platforms a plus) including system implementation and design
- Public company or IPO experience
- Equity operational experience including stock options (ISO’s, NSO’s) and RSU’s
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A keen focus on scale, end-to-end automation and evolving processes for scale and efficiency
- Strong stakeholder and vendor management experience
- Hands on leader mindset suitable for a high-growth tech company
- CPP license
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’ve rethought traditional workplace planning and are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we’ve moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $154,000/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.