- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Aug. 10, 2021
- Business Applications
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to create, optimize and measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters most—creating experiences and cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies. We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, as well as an international office in London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
The Director, Total Rewards is a newly created, hands-on role that focuses on providing subject matter expertise and leadership for all things compensation and benefits. In this role, you’ll build programs that are key to the employee experience at Iterable. Partnering closely with leadership, the People and Finance teams, and the board, this role is key in defining a total rewards strategy that aligns with the company’s business goals and objectives. This role is instrumental in executing programs crafted with the aim of attracting and retaining talent in our transition from a pre-IPO to post-IPO company.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Partner with leadership to design, develop, and deliver Iterable’s global Total Rewards strategy aligned with company culture and strategy.
- Monitor external trends and benchmark compensation data to fine-tune salary ranges and develop competitive compensation programs across Iterable’s locations.
- Partner with leadership and BOD on compensation programs for IPO readiness, and the transition from pre-IPO to post-IPO .
- Design and lead long-term and short-term incentive programs including salaries, equity, pay-for-performance plans such as commissions, incentives and bonuses.
- Lead executive compensation efforts.
- Oversee all deliverables for Comp Committee meetings.
- Lead company’s global benefit programs (retirement, medical, vision, dental, FSA, life, disability, PTO, etc.) to ensure relevant and competitive programs.
- Manage the relationships with vendors and brokers; oversee enrollment, renewal, and delivery, and communication of benefits to employees.
- Collaborate closely with the HR business partners, key business leaders and recruitment teams to facilitate attraction and retention of talent for the client group.
- Develop and maintain effective communication strategies to drive employee awareness and understanding of all compensation and benefit programs.
We are looking for people who:
- You are comfortable interacting with leadership and BOD.
- You have successfully taken a late stage startup to IPO and beyond
- Experience designing, implementing and managing bonus plans, sales commissions as well as long- and short- term incentives plans.
- Setting employee benefits strategy and managing programs and vendor partnerships.
- Sound knowledge of the Regulatory and Legislative imperatives and impacts related to Total Rewards programs (FLSA, Sec 125, ERISA, 409A, HIPAA, etc.).
- Experience with new country entries (i.e. establishing a new entity, PEO, M&A).
- Global job architecture experience including job evaluation and mapping, benchmarking, and developing global salary guidelines
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills combined with the capability to drive projects to successful completion.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and influencing skills to all levels of the organization - from entry level employee to C-level.
- You are data-driven, you collect, weigh, and analyze data to make and communicate decisions.
- You live by our values: Trust, Humility, Growth Mindset and Balance
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.