- Date Posted
- Sep. 27, 2021
- Business Applications
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies! We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
Iterable is looking for our first Senior People Program Manager to lead several programs, including performance management, engagement, careers, workforce planning, compensation & promotion cycles, and additional special programs. We are looking for a strategic, creative, execution-oriented person to contribute at both strategic and hands-on levels, building and launching new and existing programs across Iterable. This role is critical in shaping and scaling our programs as we continue to grow rapidly and create a best in class employee experience.
- Design, develop, implement, and manage Talent Management programs by developing program objectives, creating comprehensive project plans, defining roles and responsibilities, managing stakeholder relationships, and managing all execution work.
- Partner with various internal partners including HRBP, L&D, DEI, Analytics & Systems to design, iterate and execute programs.
- Create manager and employee enablement of all our programs to drive impact by creating resources and job aids, as well as partnering with other teams to design and develop workshops to build new skills.
- Create all communications plans including branding and marketing materials, communicate purpose, clear processes, outcomes and enable ongoing adoption between programs.
- Develop and implement change management plans for key talent programs to drive a smooth adoption.
- Define key performance metrics by developing success metrics, track delivery against program objectives, and compile key insights on the impact of programs.
- Use data, feedback and research to ensure our programs are adding value and continuously look for ways to improve our existing portfolio of programs.
- Proven track record of designing and implementing end-to-end large People programs and driving results in a fast-growing organization.
- Experience overseeing core Talent Management programs including performance management, engagement, succession, workforce planning, and talent reviews.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects or programs simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Proven innovation, design thinking, problem-solving, communication, relationship building, and teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated experience influencing to strategically solve problems.
- Experience executing change management plans.
- Innovative thinker that comes up with new ideas and is always looking to try new things.
- Ability to leverage both strategic and tactical skills; detail-oriented with the ability to see the broader picture.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and must be comfortable engaging with all levels of employees.
- Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
- We’re rethinking traditional workplace planning and looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we’ve moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
- For Colorado-based employment: The minimum base salary for this position is $127,000/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.