- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Business Applications
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado's Best Paying Companies! We've also been listed on Wealthfront's Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
As a Technical Sourcer, you will find talent for the Engineering, Security and Product teams. You will work with Department Leadership and our Technical Recruiters to understand the roles we need to hire for and source candidates while guiding them through the hiring process. If you love having an impact at a fast-growing startup that puts its customers first, partnering with hiring managers on sourcing best practices, and working with a collaborative team that values candidate experience, then we’d love to meet you!
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
You’ll get to:
- You’ll develop strategies to build a pipeline through sourcing, referrals, research, and events across all open positions to ensure success
- You’ll prioritize searching for candidates that will be consistent with Iterable’s culture of diversity and inclusiveness
- Communicate the mission, culture, and opportunity for growth at Iterable
- Build relationships with important partners and implement best practices
- Plan and attend all recruitment and branding events aligned with our hiring strategy
- Support the recruiting process and provide backup of interview scheduling
We are looking for people who have:
- Previous technical sourcing experience in the computer software industry
- Experience working with Greenhouse applicant tracking system
- Familiarity with sourcing tools like Gem, AngelList, LinkedIn and others
- Track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates from top-tier companies
- Experience sourcing and hiring candidates from diverse backgrounds
- Use diversity hiring resources and strategies, and an established network within the Black, LatinX, Military and LGBTQ communities
Experience in the marketing automation or email marketing space or mobile space
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’re rethinking traditional workplace planning and looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we’ve moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $83,000/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.