- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Business Applications
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies! We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
About The Team:
Ready to build the go-to-market Salesforce team for a hyper-growth B2B SaaS company? As a Salesforce Architect at Iterable, you will be part of a team doing just that. The Revenue Operations team is building the blueprint to help Iterable scale. Our goal: support our go-to-market partners and help Iterable realize revenue faster and more predictably. As a member of the admin team, you will work directly with many of Iterable’s go-to-market teams to ensure that we build systems to scope. Do you love partnering? Can create excellent processes & systems and design solutions in Salesforce that scale well and administer them? If so, continue reading.
How you will make a difference:
Join a dynamic team of RevOps professionals as a technical expert. This is a chance to use your technical skills to help us architect and build for scale. Be a part of Iterable’s exciting growth. This is an opportunity to influence an essential team.
- Design & build support and delivery systems
- Architect a Salesforce org to grow with a complex, expanding sales team at $100M+ ARR. We use Salesforce across 8+ teams, and global departments.
- Develop a technical systems architecture roadmap, working with multiple partners and our SFDC Admin team.
- Understand our go-to-market team’s needs. Design and build the business systems & processes to help refine their day-to-day workflows and make the experience for end users seamless.
- Build Processes and SFDC Systems architecture end-to-end
- Be the expert on Iterable’s SFDC Architecture. Design solutions within Salesforce that meet complex requirements. Communicate a clear vision, design philosophy, and how each component of the department is being built to scale.
- Adapt our SFDC design and tool configuration to a complex, multi-channel sales, CSM, Partner, and Marketing partners.
- Lead conceptual / planning level of the application architecture in collaboration with the SFDC admin team, consultants, and security teams.
- Drive architecture and design technology solutions that address issues, while authoring technical specifications and detailed design documents.
- Work with teams including internal tools, engineering, data teams, IT, product teams, and partners to grow our core CRM architecture. Examples include: CPQ and contracting software integration design, routing cases and implementation projects, designing custom objects/tools within Salesforce.
- Use your deep expertise integrating Salesforce with data warehouses including S3/AWS and in-house tools to create a scalable data model for the RevOps team, ensuring the accuracy of data and reducing data silos and fragmentation.
- Bes a trusted advisor across business, revops, internal tools, data teams, and engineering to develop thoughtful solutions.
- Partner with leaders and stakeholders across the go-to-market teams, with a focus on the implementations and support teams, to ensure alignment and make the system seamless.
- Partner with the SFDC Admin team to help level up their skills and help them provide solutions that scale well. Coaching and leading on systems architecture and design will be a significant part of this role.
We are looking for people who have:
- A desire to execute, seek lasting impact, and demonstrate urgency with projects big and small.
- An owner mentality: You take pride in your work and view what you do as a part-owner and builder of Iterable. You relish operating independently, but love the idea of collaboration. You are good at gathering requirements from partners and developing solutions in Salesforce that meet them.
- Process and systems specialist: You’re excited to build elegant processes and scalable systems for a fast-growing, changing organization.
- Project management whiz: You can help scope a complex project, break it into chunks, and design a work plan. You communicate deliverables and avoid preventable fire drills.
- Communicate technical information to non-technical business-focused leaders. You know how to make the technical relevant and to explain it. You can help make Salesforce refine processes and replace inefficient processes.
- Take charge of the processes, objects, and automations you design. You can answer questions about how they work and why. You document processes once they are established.
- You love partnering: You get that organizations are made up of very different parts. You enjoy helping others and co-pilot cross-team programs. This is a role that will work with many different parts of the organization and building relationships is necessary.
- You know that Salesforce isn’t always the answer: You will offer best practice advice and recommendations, often extending beyond Salesforce to topics around overall systems architecture and CRM best practices.
- Has Salesforce experience, in addition to having exposure within a Technical Architect role.
- Salesforce CRM implementation experience, with 3+ full cycle implementations, including all aspects of Sales and Customer Support processes, CPQ engines for subscription management, price optimization engines, and the adjacent systems within the Salesforce eco-system (i.e. marketing automation, databases, external objects, billing system).
- 3 years of demonstrable experience in a Salesforce Technical Architect role.
- Expertise designing business user friendly solutions for complex architectural needs.
- In-depth expertise integrating Salesforce with other systems, including billing and ERP systems, custom integrations, and Marketo. Experience integrating Salesforce with common external tools such as data warehouses and in-house custom software.
- Knowledge of Apex, SOQL, Salesforce Lightning Design System, SalesforceDX, and the development process within Salesforce.
- Competency with Salesforce automations. Work with admins well and use code based on automation complexity, bulkification, or error handling needs.
- Experience developing an organization and achieving results through others.
- Work in an environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches, and with competing timeframes.
- Partner management skills, ability to foster good business relationships and partner with business leads and stakeholders.
- Focus on doing what’s right for the business. Will take on tough projects and challenges to support growth with a go-getting attitude.
- Experience in a financial services setting is a plus.
- Salesforce Technical Architect certification is a plus.
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’ve rethought traditional workplace planning and are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we’ve moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $143,000/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.