- Date Posted
- Nov. 23, 2021
- Business Applications
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies! We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
We strive to create a uniquely fun and growth-oriented culture. Our team of talented Engineers and thinkers is small, lean, empathetic, and balanced. As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will develop our Infrastructure as Code platform and use it to help us build product features. We work to make our architecture meet the values of being simple, scalable, reliable, resilient, and secure.
One of our core values is a growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
Here’s more information about our Engineering culture, values, and interviewing process.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Guide multiple teams in using infrastructure as code and related systems, such as terraform modules, according to best practices that you will define and develop as subject matter expert
- Work across systems and teams to architect and execute on projects that improve the reliability and scalability of infrastructure and the components built on top of infrastructure
- Mentor other infrastructure engineers across multiple teams
- Shape our infrastructure practices across teams and over time to improve performance and reliability
- Lead organizational adoption of tracking and communication for operational metrics surrounding infrastructure health, capacity, and cost
- Develop infrastructure that drives adoption of Service Level Objectives between systems as a first-class consideration
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience operating distributed systems at scale (such as ElasticSearch, Kubernetes, Kafka, Cassandra)
- Proficiency with at least one programming language and familiarity with software engineering principles
- Embraced infrastructure as code whenever possible (such as Terraform, SaltStack/Puppet, etc)
Our tech stack contains:
- Apache Pulsar
Bonus points if you have experience with any of the following:
- ElasticSearch, Postgres, Redis, Pulsar, and/or RabbitMQ
- JVM-based deployments
- Go-lang and/or Scala
- AWS cloud infrastructure (or similar like Azure and GCP)
- Security/Compliance audits (like SOC2, SOX, PCI, GDPR, and/or ISO-27001)
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’ve rethought traditional workplace planning and are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we’ve moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $191,100/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.