- Date Posted
- Jun. 15, 2021
- Business Applications
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies! We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
Iterable is looking for a legal operations professional to build a legal operations function from the ground up in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. The ideal candidate will have the knowledge and experience to optimize existing systems and build new processes to empower the Iterable legal team and our cross-functional partners. This is a rare opportunity to have a foundational impact at a rapidly scaling company. This position will be based remotely from any supported state with the option to work out of an Iterable US office when we re-open our offices, and will report to our General Counsel, who is in San Francisco.
One of our core values is a growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
You’ll get to:
- Identify, evaluate and implement legal department tools to streamline new or existing practices, as well as managing design, rollout, and training for new systems
- Maintain legal technology tools (Ironclad, Salesforce, etc.) and take the lead on deploying newer and better technology
- Create and re-invent knowledge management for the team to optimize our playbooks, records, and templates, and maintain them going forward
- Train the legal team and its cross-functional partners effectively on changing workstreams and new systems and processes
- Create, collect and synthesize data for informed and strategic decision-making and regular reporting for legal team
- Lead programs and strategic initiatives critical to ensuring the legal function can deliver the services necessary to the business - some examples include leading projects supporting Iterable’s intellectual property portfolio, corporate policy management, data security and privacy initiatives, record retention and many more.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including sales, marketing, CS, trust, IT, and finance, as well as various business units
- We are looking for people who have:
- Legal operations experience in an in-house legal setting especially at a high-growth tech company
- Experience with Ironclad, Salesforce.com and contract lifecycle management systems is required
- Proven ability to build, re-design and implement long-term, scalable legal operational programs and processes
- Highly responsive with an ability to organize, prioritize and manage a diverse workload
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships across an international team
- Robust experience in implementing and using legal technology solutions
- Demonstrated skills presenting data in a creative, thoughtful and effective manner to drive better decisions
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A keen focus on scale, end-to-end automation and evolving processes for scale and efficiency
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’re rethinking traditional workplace planning and looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we’ve moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $100,000/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.