- Date Posted
- Oct. 12, 2021
- Business Applications
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to create, optimize and measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters most—creating experiences and cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies. We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
Iterable is looking for a Deal Desk Manager to join its growing team. This is a hands-on position that will be critical to enhance company contract execution. In this role, you will ensure that all contracts in our queue are reviewed, structured, consistently evaluated, approved and closed as quickly and efficiently as possible. This role will report to the Senior Manager of Deal Desk & Sales Compensation.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Assist in reviewing incoming bookings and confirm contract terms, contact shipping and billing information, pricing, existing legal agreements, pre-existing terms, purchase order information, and terms and conditions are accurate
- Help take an active role in order entry oversight, ensuring all documentation is cleanly provided for booking and accurately entered into systems of record
- Ensure each opportunity is meeting gross margin
- Aid sales with creating quotes and order forms, including making edits inside of the CPQ system
- Escalate one-off terms to the appropriate business partners and functions for review and approval
- Help manage current CPQ (Zuora quoting tool) and future implementation and adoption of CPQ
- Enforce best practices for the quoting process, pricing guidelines, and Deal Desk process
- Help streamline, standardize, and automate contracting processes to meet internal SLAs
- Help review, research, respond to and facilitate approval of non-standard requests
- Help create documentation relating to standard operating procedures to manage processes and create standard training collateral
- Help identify and recommend ways to improve the Deal Desk process with the goal of improving decision quality, reducing cycle time, improving Deal Desk capability, and improving the sales team efficiency
- Help manage data integrity and reporting in Salesforce
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience in a Deal Desk/Order Management/Revenue Operations role
- Experience CRM and CPQ tools (Salesforce.com and Zuora preferred)
- Can be self-sufficient and self-managed, especially during crunch time
- Detail-orientated and has an analytical approach to proactively solving problems
- Strong collaborator with multiple functions with well-versed interpersonal skills in both verbal and written communication
- Previous experience driving and managing projects independently
- Willingness and eagerness to both lead and learn on the job
- Ability to work and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Microsoft Office and Adobe skills
- Previous experience with email marketing, push, or SMS software
- Previous experience with quoting and tool implementation
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.