- Date Posted
- Jun. 21, 2021
- Business Applications
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to create, optimize and measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters most—creating experiences and cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies. We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
Our Agency and Partner function is looking for a Manager, Partner Operations to serve as the business partner for the Revenue Operations team. You will provide strategic and operational support to help grow our partner ecosystem. We’re looking for an all-around athlete that can provide analytical support, design strategic programs to grow the business, and dive into operational systems and processes to improve the efficiency of the organization.
You have first hand experience supporting and operationalizing Channel sales or Partner teams. They can analyze problems and summarize into action-oriented recommendations for the business. They have a technical aptitude with the ability to work with systems teams to design and improve processes.
You will report to the Senior Director, Sales Operations. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to get in on the ground floor to help scale our Agency and Partner teams to the next level. You will be the cornerstone for our go-to-market teams and excel in a startup-like environment.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
How you will make a difference:
- Be an expert to the partner organization and work with different teams to promote impact and growth for all partner teams.
- Provide analytical support and insight for the Partner leadership and executive teams
- Work with senior leadership to establish channel programs and create dashboards and reports to measure the partner go-to-market operations.
- Design and manage partner incentive programs
- Lead all Salesforce activities to support the channel and partner organization which includes driving Salesforce enhancements, process efficiencies, and attribution and managing incentive calculations, processing and forecasting.
- Implement a deal registration system to track partner attribution
- Promote successful advanced analytics and operations programs while balancing the diagnosis and fixing of urgent problems
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience in data analytics
- Experience supporting and operationalizing programs for the partner ecosystem of a SaaS company
- Strong analytical and reporting skills required (e.g. Excel). Looker or other data visualization tools experience a plus.
- Drive process improvements and produce results.
- Summarize information into relevant insights and contribution to executing business strategies
- Can function as part of a team and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment
- Desire to build something new and persevere in the face of uncertainty
- Able to synthesize complex issues/scenarios into easy-to-understand concepts and “storytelling”.
- Salesforce.com Power User (Administrative skills)
- Certification as a Project Management Professional
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’ve rethought traditional workplace planning and are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we’ve moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.