- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 2, 2021
- Business Applications
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado's Best Paying Companies! We've also been listed on Wealthfront's Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
The Workplace team strives to create a unique culture and workplace at Iterable – one that supports our collaborative and diverse culture of innovation as we oversee the daily operations of our offices. You’ll be part of a team that ensures all of Iterable’s SF employees come to work each day in a productive and fun workplace.
We are looking for a hospitality-minded Workplace Lead. As we navigate the changing landscape of the workplace, this is an exciting role for someone who loves operations and enjoys working in a creative based role. As with many organizations, we are assessing and reimagining how and where we work, all while maintaining a connected culture.
As the Workplace Lead you will oversee the daily operations of our SF headquarters, while balancing long-term projects. You will be the primary contact for our SF Iterators, offer support across the organization and work with the Workplace team to promote employee engagement. One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
You’ll get to:
- Lead the SF office reopening, including safety, space planning and office preparation
- Oversee internal office moves and desk management, including new hire seating plans and department space planning, while maintaining data accuracy of internal tools and systems
- Work with Finance and Recruiting on office space needs and growth assessments
- Partner with Recruiting, IT, and HR to provide support with new hire onboarding, candidate experience and recruiting events
- Coordinate and communicate with building management and vendors to ensure efficient operation of the building, appliances and equipment
- Project manage facility and workplace experience projects, including office build-outs and future office moves
- Manage vendor service delivery and quality (food and beverage, janitorial, office supplies, mail/deliveries and meeting room management)
- Identify and recommend new vendor relationships while addressing service concerns with existing vendors
- Manage event logistics and setup for weekly Town Hall meetings, holiday parties, summer events, and other in-office events to guide employee engagement and connectedness
- Manage office budget and invoice review
- Coordinate office and building access for employees, vendors, deliveries, and visitors
- Manage building emergency response and policies (first-aid and fire warden training)
- Be a leader and the “face of the office” by engaging with guests, visitors, and employees at all levels of the organization, while keeping the reception area tidy, safe, and welcoming
We are looking for people who have:
- 4+ years managing office operations for a company with more than 200 employees
- Enthusiasm for Iterable and an eagerness to promote our values through positive interactions with team members and visitors
- Experience tracking and maintaining a budget
- Experience working with a high-tech or SaaS organization
- Passion for managing projects and achieving goals
- Experience working with multiple teams across all levels of the business
- Ability to lift 25 lbs and handle the physical aspects of organizing and running an office
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’re rethinking traditional workplace planning and looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we’ve moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $83,000/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.