- Date Posted
- Oct. 5, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people worldwide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado's Best Paying Companies! We've also been listed on Wealthfront's Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work, and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
Iterable’s Product team is growing which means that we need to really focus on how we listen to customers, align with other internal teams, plan our roadmap, manage our team’s technology stack, and shape our product development methodology. We’re looking for a manager for our growing Product Operations practice—someone to build and lead the team, and take our operational processes to the next level. You will have many hands-on responsibilities related to our Product and Design teams, and they’ll grow the Product Operations team itself, too. We’re looking for a candidate who has experience scaling a team and who wants to grow into a people leadership role. You’ll report directly to the VP of Product.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
You’ll get to:
- Manage the Product Operations team.
- Lead roadmap planning, tracking, and communications.
- Invest and manage our Product technology stack.
- Ensure cross-departmental agreement.
- Help structure and track product betas, engaging directly with customers.
- Create and enrich channels for the Product Team to engage with customers and users.
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and other departments to ensure product enablement success and planning and goal agreement.
- Partner with Business Operations team to align the Product team’s processes with other departments.
- Partner with the Business Analytics team to ensure successful product analytics.
- Manage internal team operations, from new hire onboarding to planning and sprint management.
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience in SaaS product operations roles.
- Background in program management, driving complex projects.
- Have experience working directly with our customers.
- Is passionate about analytics and data.
- A record of using a structured approach to solve complex problems.
- Love to wrangle challenging, ambiguous problems with practical, applicable solutions
- Is a natural connector between people and departments, and have a record of being collaborative, solving problems, and building agreement.
- Is an impeccable communicator and an empathetic listener.
- Bring people together by guiding clarity and excitement.
- Is excited to research and learn about industry best practices for product operations.
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’ve rethought traditional workplace planning and are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we’ve moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $127,000/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.