- Date Posted
- Jun. 15, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado's Best Paying Companies! We've also been listed on Wealthfront's Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
About the role/team:
We are hiring a Product Manager to lead projects within our Creation Product Team. Creation is the heart of our user experience. It encompasses everything a Marketing leader does to set up how they would like to engage with their customers: from creative content, powerful user segmentation, to configuring campaigns and workflows, to managing channels which they would like to use, and even the products that represent their business. The Creation Product Team works closely with our Design Team and lives by user empathy every day. You will work with our teams and directly with our customers to help determine and prioritize product features related that have a high impact on Iterable’s business. You will have ownership over a broad product portfolio and associated roadmap, delivering delightful and creative experiences to our customers. This PM role will focus on how marketers create content within Iterable, which impacts the daily experience of marketers using the Iterable platform.
You are passionate about usability and love to work with design on the user experience and how customers work with our product, and are also technical and can work with engineering to provide the best solutions. It’s important that you want to help Iterable and our customers grow and succeed. You’ll report to the Director of Product, Creation & Channel Experiences.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Contribute to the vision and design of the Creation experience
- Be the internal “voice of the customer”
- Work with Customer Success, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and other PMs to ship products
- Understand customer personas and use cases to establish product requirements and roll out new features and enhancements
- Build use cases and determine product requirements to roll out new features and enhancements
- Provide ongoing documentation of customer demands and product functionality
- Research industry trends to identify new product features and opportunities
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience working on a B2B SaaS product
- Excel at solving complex technical problems and partnering with engineering to translate customer needs
- Delivers intuitive UI experiences and valuable and usable APIs
- Experience working with agile Engineering teams and tools like Jira
- Experience with user testing and data analysis
- Experience driving decisions based on business and technical data
- Experience working in a shifting environment
- Familiarity with user growth and engagement strategies
- Experience using data analysis tools (e.g. SQL, Excel, Looker) to bring insights
- Prior work experience in B2B and B2C markets
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’ve rethought traditional workplace planning and are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we’ve moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $138,000/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.