- Date Posted
- Nov. 23, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies! We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
The Associate Demand Generation Marketing Manager will be a key contributor in creating campaigns that drive pipeline. This individual will be reporting to the Senior Manager, Demand Generation on the Marketing Team. You’ll be responsible for ideating, leading, and executing integrated multi-channel campaigns with a focus on driving pipeline creation and customer retention. You will plan, execute, and report on programs, email nurturing, webinars, and other campaigns to build awareness, drive demand, and accelerate deals through the pipeline.
You will embody our company values, be creative, have a collaborative work ethic, strong attention to detail, data-driven decision making, and a passion to deliver marketing campaigns and events that drive the growth and health of our business.
One of our core values is a growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
You’ll get to:
- Strategize with Marketing and Sales Leaders to create effective demand generation programs and campaigns across various channels that increase sales pipeline
- Lead, develop, and create end-to-end campaigns from webinars to direct mail
- Create campaign promotion content, such as copywriting for landing pages, email promotions, banner ads, etc
- Work closely with our SDR & inbound team team to create awareness, engagement, and follow up campaigns
- Collaborate with the greater marketing team on both global and regional marketing activities from content creation to digital programs
- Analyze campaign results in detail, draw insights, and make data-based adjustment
We are looking for people who have:
- Previous involvement in developing and executing demand generation and marketing programs including: email, digital, direct mail, events, webinars and more
- Ability to operate independently and efficiently to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously and successfully, without sacrificing attention to detail
- Metrics-driven mindset and excels in setting KPIs, tracking progress and achieving goals
- Proven record of collaborating with Sales & working cross functionally
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce, or similar CRM/MAP system, is a plus
Experience working in MarTech
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’ve rethought traditional workplace planning and are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we’ve moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $xxx,xxx/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.