- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Sep. 14, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to create, optimize and measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters most—creating experiences and cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies. We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
The Associate Marketing Manager, Field & ABM, will be a key contributor in building the Iterable brand. This position offers a great opportunity for an individual to support the strategic development of our GTM field marketing programs as well as account based marketing campaigns to accelerate pipeline.
In this role you will build integrated marketing plans consisting of multi-touch programs including both inbound and outbound tactics as well as managing 3rd party vendors to meet pipeline requirements for the field and target ABM accounts.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Support field and ABM managers in the planning, strategy, communications, creative development and execution of campaigns and events.
- Work cross-functionally within the GTM teams to produce targeted, personalized assets that engage and convince target accounts to move through the sales funnel.
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities.
- Review and share performance metrics with a keen eye on return on investment. Use data and dashboards to advise future programs and investment.
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation, ABM, or field marketing support role.
- Previous involvement in developing and executing demand generation and pipeline-building marketing programs including: email, digital, direct mail, events, webinars and more.
- Ability to operate independently and efficiently to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously and successfully, without sacrificing attention to detail
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally to events as required including occasional evenings and weekends, post-pandemic.
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.