- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 2, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to create, optimize and measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters most—creating experiences and cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies. We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
Partner with the CEO,COO, CFO, VP of People, and Chief of Staff as you work with leaders at the highest levels of the company as a trusted communications advisor for executive leadership. This position will work with leaders at the highest levels of the company as a trusted communications advisor for executive leadership. You will lead communications/change management efforts to support internal programs and ensure communications inform, educate, motivate and engage employees.You will report to the Chief of Staff to the COO.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Develop communication programs in partnership with CEO, COO, CFO, VP of People, and Chief of Staff
- Guide a content strategy that informs and engages employees throughout the organization connecting employees to our strategy and priorities.
- Collaborate across departments to better support employee experience such as DEIB and other intern programs to engage employees across the company.
- Craft and oversee multiple executives’ platforms, research new topics, and pioneer creative ways to share stories across different channels, including videos, blog posts, bylines, and social media.
- Be familiar with and able to establish measurement approaches to understand and build engagement
- Implement overarching internal communications strategy, test new channels, and revamp existing ones. Identify opportunities to amplify content and news across multiple channels and outlets.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of internal chatter, as well as local, industry and competitor news
- Analyze data and develop programs to act on important feedback
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience in corporate communications and internal campaigns and programs
- Experience producing content for internal audiences at varying levels across and organization
- Experience moderating all-hands events and logistics
- Experience with managing multiple projects simultaneously and working autonomously
- A passion for internal communications and change management; experience helping executives communicate effectively with their teams.
Experience in the technology industry
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.