- Date Posted
- Dec. 7, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies! We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
As a member of Iterable’s Digital Marketing team, you will contribute to the growth of our business by executing, managing, and optimizing paid media programs for lead generation and pipeline creation. Your areas of responsibility and focus to start will be SEM, Display, Content Syndication, and Paid Social. One of our core values is a growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Website and Digital Marketing, you will build relationships with stakeholders across the company with the goal of driving new top-of-funnel business through all available paid media channels.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Lead the execution and optimization of our paid media channels for North America (SEM, Display, Content Syndication, Paid Social) to drive net-new leads and pipeline growth
- Manage multiple external agency relationships for our digital channels, build partnerships, monitor performance, and seek improvement opportunities
- Conduct A/B tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in all paid campaigns
- Collaborate with internal teams to set the gold standard for compelling online ads, effective landing pages, and process optimizations to improve conversion rates throughout the funnel
- Identify and launch new digital channels aimed at capturing leads from our target audience and generating pipeline for the business
- Partner with peers from across the Marketing organization in Demand Generation, Customer/Partner Marketing, Field Events, Product Marketing, Content, and Design to support team initiatives and develop compelling ad campaigns that drive key business results
- Project manage complex paid media initiatives with multiple stakeholders including leaders of various roles in the Marketing org
- Collaborate with the Marketing Operations team as well as work individually to analyze campaign effectiveness and make recommendations to improve performance
We are looking for people who have:
- Proven experience in managing paid programs that drive pipeline growth
- Comfortable with creative development and truly loves ad copy and design
- Experience with creating and optimizing landing pages
- Thorough and detail-oriented with regards to preparing to launch campaigns
- Metrics-driven mindset and excels in setting KPIs, tracking progress and achieving goals
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Experience working in MAP and CRM
- Self-starter and proactive with regards to getting things done
- Experience in Salesforce, or similar CRM
- Experience in Marketo or similar MAP
- Experience in the email marketing and/or marketing automation industries
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’ve rethought traditional workplace planning and looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we’ve moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.