- Date Posted
- Oct. 5, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to create, optimize and measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters most—creating experiences and cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zoopla, Fiit TV, Calm, and Strava choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies. We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in London, San Francisco, New York, and Denver. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
The Marketing Development Representative will be working closely with the Marketing team to maintain a high lead-to-opportunity conversion rate by engaging and following up with prospective customers. You will be responsible for bringing campaign responses to new business opportunities.
One of our core values is growth-mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Improve the customer journey experience by collaborating closely with individuals across GTM teams-- including but not limited to Marketing, Sales, Business Development (Partnerships) to spearhead improvements in how leads are routed
- Write, and execute Outreach templates (personal email, calls) for sales to leverage, and collaborate with stakeholders on making crucial improvements through regular A/B testing of messaging and content offering
- Coordinate and optimize Promotional activities for pre, during, and post campaigns, ensuring 100% of leads are routed to the correct teams. Make improvements to the process where necessary.
- Maintain accurate record of leads passed from marketing to sales, conversion rates and success of leads converted into opportunities by working with the Iterable Marketing Ops team
- Partner with marketing on best way of identifying, routing, and following up with marketing leads
- Validating company and prospect information between our Salesforce record and reliable data sources
We are looking for people who have:
- Proven, consistent success in exceeding assigned recurring goals
- Networking expert with superb verbal, phone & written communication skills
- Able to perform in a quick-changing environment where priorities can shift between multiple projects
- Experience using a CRM, Salesforce.com preferred
- A positive team-oriented attitude and desire to win are a must
- Self-directed, a quick study and an enthusiastic team player with a desire to pursue a career in marketing
Familiarity with enterprise email marketing and/or marketing automation solutions a plus
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Pension plan
- Supplemental Health Insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Flexible Holiday allowance
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.