- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 15, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to create, optimize and measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters most—creating experiences and cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle. Iterable on 2021 List of Best Places to Work in Colorado.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies. We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
Iterable is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to focus on marketing intelligence, platform operations initiatives, and enablement. As a member of our Revenue Operations team, you’ll be the conduit between the Marketing team and BI org to drive our marketing analytics strategy and deliver insights into marketing successes and opportunities. You’ll also work on platform operations projects to optimize our martech infrastructure, and support the Marketing team in their campaign execution. You’ll report to the Senior Director, Sales Operations.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description. While this role lists San Francisco as the preferred location, we are open to folks working from Denver, or elsewhere working remotely while working West Coast hours.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Partner with Business Intelligence and Marketing Leadership to define the “metrics that matter,” and develop and scale user-friendly reporting to provide a holistic understanding of marketing performance, campaign influence, attribution, and growth drivers
- Analyze conversion funnel from anonymous visitor to closed deal to customer uplift, and collaborate with RevOps team and Marketing Leads to optimize funnel velocity
- Collaborate cross-functionally to evaluate and develop a multi-touch attribution model and definition of marketing influence that makes sense for our organization
- Identify areas of inefficiency for process and technology optimization, and propose solutions that will scale as Iterable grows
- Optimize martech infrastructure centered around Marketo/SFDC to ensure data is clean, routing is correct, and Sales handoff is smooth
- Evaluate, implement, and integrate new tools into the tech stack, and ensure data integrity and end-user success
Enable the Marketing team in the use of our martech stack for campaign operations, including training, documentation, and user support
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience administering, implementing, and integrating martech platforms and a deep understanding of how systems integrate
- Hands-on experience strategizing and collaborating cross-functionally on the Marketing and Sales funnel, multi-touch attribution, and lead management best practices in a SaaS organization
- Experience in Business Intelligence, statistics, data modeling, and data management
- Data-driven, analytical thinker who can derive insights from data to improve process and training
- Experience enabling marketing users in the use of the tech stack
- Technical skills
- Experience administering a marketing automation platform (Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot, Pardot)
- Proficient in Salesforce
- Excel/Google Sheets power user (bonus points for SQL or R), with experience using a BI tool (Tableau, Looker)
- Experience using a multi-touch attribution tool such as LeanData, Bizible, FullCircle Insights
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $99,000/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.