- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to create, optimize and measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters most—creating experiences and cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies. We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
Ready to make an impact? The Product Marketing team at Iterable is growing, and in this role you get to research, define, and execute packaging & pricing strategy and competitive intelligence. You will work with the product marketing team, revenue operations, go-to-market teams, and leadership to define how we should price Iterable and uniquely differentiate ourselves in the market.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Leading packaging & pricing analysis while working cross-functionally with product marketing leadership, senior leadership, and go-to-market teams, to define and execute strategy.
- Drive competitive analysis for the company and cross-functionally communicate with Product, Sales, and others to ensure our positioning is up-to-date.
- Work with a team of product leaders, sales leaders, product marketers, and creatives to inform and execute on product and pricing strategy.
- Work closely with Product Marketing and Marketing leadership, present to internal stakeholders and gain buy-in across various departments and stakeholders throughout the company for product launches, packaging, and timing.
- Enable the GTM teams with world-class internal and external content (demos, decks, comparisons) that demonstrates the power of the Iterable platform.
We are looking for people who:
- Have a track record of defining and driving SaaS pricing & packaging strategy
- Can work closely with cross functional teams and senior leadership to drive a project towards success
- Data analysis skills across Excel and similar tools
- Experience influencing across teams, harnessing disparate motivations to achieve a shared goal
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.