- Date Posted
- Oct. 26, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies! We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
Ready to make an impact? As part of Iterable’s Product Marketing team, you get to craft and lead compelling initiatives that bring our products to life in the service of helping our customers take the next step in building and creating their own compelling customer experience.
You are responsible for leading the go-to-market activities for a product line including - positioning, launch strategy (go-to-market), sales enablement, and ongoing demand for products within Iterable’s cross-channel messaging platform. You work with the rest of the product marketing team to advance the full platform, working on the strategy for a slate of products within our full suite of software, which includes our Workflow Studio, AI solutions, analytics, as well as our ecosystem of integrations and partners.
In this highly cross-functional role, you partner with the product manager, marketing, sales, services and support teams to ensure a product’s success through launches and campaigns.
You’ll get to:
- Orchestrate and lead large-scale and complex product launches and go-to-market activities using relevant and effective channels and communications.
- Craft differentiates world-class positioning and messaging for overall product lines and individual products you manage.
- Collaborate across teams to build timely platform-wide, or industry specific, product pitches and content.
- Develop an expert understanding of Iterable’s products, use cases, and the markets we compete in and be able to demo our products effectively.
- Drive competitive analysis for your product area and cross-functionally communicate with product, sales, and others to ensure our positioning is up-to-date.
- Enable the sales team with world-class internal and external content (demos, decks, comparisons) that demonstrates the power of our products.
We are looking for people who:
- Have a track record of ideating and executing on innovative, impactful go-to-market tactics
- Are skilled storytellers able to develop a memorable narrative for any product, and for various personas, and can coach others to do the same
- Can interpret usage data or market research to make decisions effectively
- Excel at leading and influencing across teams, harnessing disparate motivations to achieve a shared goal
- Will become fascinated by our market and customer base and motivated by their success
- Can manage complexity well and are adaptable to change
- Have a growth mindset
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’ve rethought traditional workplace planning and are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we’ve moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.