- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Professional Services
- Business Applications
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies! We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
Reporting to the Principal Email Deliverability and Industry Relations Manager in Denver, the Email Deliverability Consultant will be responsible for providing our customers with the necessary tools, strategies and best practices to ensure they’re happy and getting as much value as possible from the product. As a member of Iterable’s Customer Success team, the Email Deliverability Consultant is a key position for the company as we have had very few customer losses and we intend to keep it that way. Keeping customers happy and productive is core to our mission.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
You’ll get to:
- Provide email deliverability consulting services for new and existing customers of Iterable
- Monitor customers’ performance using internal metrics and 3rd-party delivery tools
- Ensure customers have a smooth experience with our product and increasing their ROI
- Ensure high level email campaign deliverability for a growing client base of enterprise companies
- Gather delivery data into account assessments including Email Delivery Reports
- Discover and resolve email delivery problems with specific ISPs and mailbox providers
- Maintain a trusted advisor relationship with each assigned client
We are looking for people who have:
- Familiarity with 3rd-party delivery tools (250ok, Litmus, Return Path, SendGrid, etc.)
- Proficient with ISP/domain-specific delivery policies and feedback loops with ISPs
- Experienced in best practices for sending bulk email, list management and spam reduction
- Familiar with end-to-end email delivery (IP addresses, DNS, SMTP, authentication, etc.)
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM/anti-spam laws
Previous experience with email marketing, push, or SMS software
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’ve rethought traditional workplace planning and are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we’ve moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $105,000/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.