- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Business Applications
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to create, optimize and measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters most—creating experiences and cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies. We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
Value Consulting is a new function with the potential to transform Iterable’s GTM motion. We’re looking for someone to come help drive organizational wide change in behavior, align different value oriented initiatives, and help Iterable continue to mature as an enterprise software company. The role will have significant influence in the future of our GTM strategy. The role will involve hiring and managing all Value Consultants, and report directly to our VP of Solutions.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please do apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Lead our Value Consulting function to help Iterable become a Value driven organization
- Hire and manage our team of Value Consultants to efficiently deploy across the globe
- Help define the long term vision of our Value Consulting function
- Directly support our Account Executives as thought partners on strategic deals
- Help build and refine ROI/TCO models and frameworks
- Devise strategies and roadmaps together with clients, sales, and services on how to improve and modernize a customer’s cross-channel user engagement strategy
- Develop C-Level strategic and financial presentations to provide honest guidance and establish realistic long-term goals
- Help advise our own executives on GTM strategy
- Contribute to financial and strategic case studies
- Publish industry-facing thought leadership
We are looking for people who have:
- Skills in project management, team building, and strategic execution
- Experience hiring and building a distributed business value team in the marketing automation industry
- The ability to influence lateral teams to work together to deliver a complex project
- The ability to directly engage customers to deliver on strategic advisory
- Ability to explain strategy and concepts to executives, technical teams, practitioners, and other stakeholders
- Experience in building both qualitative and quantitative analysis, financial / business case models for our customers’ marketing strategy
- Familiarity with customer experience technology, able to understand digital analytics and design / product / CRO processes
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.