- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Business Applications
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to create, optimize and measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters most—creating experiences and cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies. We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
We are looking for salespeople who have successfully sold a SaaS product to senior executives. You’ll use this experience to consultatively walk prospective customers through a full sales cycle. You’ll also help implement new processes, perfect our sales methodology, and influence our go-to-market strategy. We strongly believe in the growth and development of each new hire, and there’s a lot of opportunity for internal progression.
We’re looking to expand our small but growing organization with teammates who are intellectually curious, are strong advocates for their customers, all while keeping our company values of Humility, Trust, Growth Mindset, and Balance top of mind. This role will be reporting to the Manager of Growth Sales.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Full cycle sales and manage some inbound leads
- Manages sales activity including monthly and quarterly forecasting of revenue in Salesforce and achieve quota quarterly
- Drives entire sales process from introduction to close over conference and onsites
- Interface with all levels of the target organizations, including senior executives at Growth accounts
- Identify and close new sales opportunities within targeted accounts
- Present Iterable’s product using values-based sales approaches and techniques working alongside Solutions Consultants
- Coordinate with internal teams including senior management throughout the deal process
We are looking for people who have:
- Prior experience as an Account Executive selling disruptive SaaS solutions to growth and enterprise organizations
- Proven track record of closing deals with complex sales cycles
- A growth mindset around personal and professional development; intellectually curious and ambitious
- Customer-centric, with the ability to deeply understand Iterable’s technology and build strong relationships with technical customers
- Familiarity with enterprise email marketing and/or marketing automation solutions
- Experience with sales tools (SFDC, Outreach, Zoom) and trainings (Barrows, STC, Challenger Sale, Perfect Selling, etc.)
- Experience working with distributed teams
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $90,000/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.