- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Jun. 2, 2021
- Business Applications
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado's Best Paying Companies! We've also been listed on Wealthfront's Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
We’re looking for an experienced Sales Development Manager who has successfully coached, mentored and managed teams to break down doors to drive qualified meetings within the SaaS industry. You’ll use this experience to role-play, work side-by-side and provide career development to our growing outbound team. Reporting to the VP Sales, EMEA, you’ll also help build team morale and create new processes, perfect our sales methodology, and affect our go-to-market strategy.
You’re an inspired leader, comfortable working in dynamic environments, and curious about new technologies. You are an advocate for your customers and you sweat the details. You’re excited by the opportunity to build a world-class sales organization.
You’ll get to:
- Help design and lead the Sales Development organisation for Iterable EMEA
- Provide directional leadership for an expanding team of Enterprise and Growth SDRs
- Oversee the daily activities and quota performance management of Enterprise and Growth SDRs
- Continue to build and strengthen your team through recruiting, hiring and development strategies
- Promote operational excellence through constant process development and technology toolsets
- Proactively identify and implement new strategies to increase lead generating efficiencies
- Be an individual contributor through your own selling efforts as needed
We are looking for people who have:
- Sales management experience in a SaaS company
- Experience exceeding against quota and outlined metrics
- Experience forecasting monthly, quarterly and annual goals
- Experience working with Salesforce.com and other CRM platforms
- Familiarity with enterprise email marketing and/or marketing automation solutions
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Pension plan
- Supplemental Health Insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’ve rethought traditional workplace planning and are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we’ve moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.