- Date Posted
- Oct. 5, 2021
- Business Applications
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies! We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
Reporting to the Director of Growth and Emerging Sales, EMEA, and based in London, you will be responsible for guiding the Mid Market teams to achieve quota. As a team-oriented management professional, you will be working cross-functionally with members of the Customer Success, Marketing, and Sales Operations teams. This is a great opportunity for a high-energy, hands-on sales leader to have a real impact on the company’s growth and strategy in the EMEA market.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Partner with Senior Leadership to advise and lead our Go To Market Strategy as we expand into the U.K., Europe, and MEA
- Inspire and lead our growing team of Top Performing Account Executives to continue our record breaking growth
- Implement a Value Based Consultative Selling Process to increase the number of large deals we achieve
- Drive accountability and continuous contribution across the sales team
- Continue to build and strengthen your team through recruiting, hiring top performing sales people
- Promote operational excellence through constant process innovation and technology toolsets
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience in sales management in a fast paced, SAAS company
- Prior experience in strategic software sales carrying B2B quota
- Previous experience with enterprise email marketing and/or marketing automation solutions
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding against quota and outlined metrics
- Experience working with Salesforce.com and other CRM platforms
- Team player who’s comfortable working with all department leaders in a startup environment
- Demonstrated a career that is built upon our values of Trust, Growth Mindset, Humility and Balance
- Sales & Leadership experience directly in our industry
- Experience with MEDDPICC and John Barrows
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Pension plan
- Supplemental Health Insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’ve rethought traditional workplace planning and are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we’ve moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.