- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Business Applications
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies! We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
Solutions Consultants are motivated, tech-savvy communicators – team players who make an impact across the whole organization. This is a pre-sales role that sits at the intersection of Sales, Product, Engineering, and Marketing -- you’re looked at not just as a product expert, but a thought leader that helps drive the future of the Iterable platform. You’ll constantly be learning and applying a broad range of skills, collaborating with diverse internal and external teams – guiding marketers, tech teams, product managers, and C-level executives on how to best unlock the full value of Iterable.
We’re looking to expand our small but growing organization with teammates who are intellectually curious, willing to embrace challenges, all while keeping our company values of Humility, Trust, Growth Mindset, and Balance top of mind.
By learning about prospects’ goals, crafting solutions, and giving feedback you’ll have daily opportunities to hone your sales and technical presentation skills. You’ll demonstrate the power and value of the Iterable platform using creative brainstorming, critical thinking, and problem-solving. You will also get to tackle a broad range of situations beyond sales presentations, including internal education and technical projects.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please do apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
- Work closely with our knowledgeable Account Executives to assess client challenges, think critically to devise solutions, and strategize how to present that information
- Generate excitement around the Iterable platform by creating compelling demonstrations and technical presentations tailored to diverse audiences
- Continually invest in your own career through MBO projects that enable you to grow professional interests that coincide with the growth of our org
- Drive trials and proof of concept implementations from initial scoping through to successful handoff to our Professional Services team
- Liaison with internal teams to deliver new features and drive adoption of the Iterable platform
- Have the opportunity to travel both domestically and internationally
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Proven track record in a client facing role, preferably SaaS
- Technically curious and self-motivated – passionate about learning
- Experience in any of the following areas, particularly in the Martech/Adtech ecosystem: Mobile, APIs, Programming
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication skills
- Team players who are willing to constantly adapt and thrive in a dynamic environment
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’ve rethought traditional workplace planning and are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we’ve moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.