- Denver, CO
- Date Posted
- Jun. 2, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to create, optimize and measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters most—creating experiences and cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies. We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
Solving our customers’ most-difficult problems is a challenging and rewarding role. As the first Customer Success Engineer (Mobile), you will work directly with customers on complex mobile use cases, questions, issues and bugs outside the scope of the frontline support team, collaborating cross-functionally with Engineering and with other members of the Customer Success team, and reporting to the Director of Support. You’ll help drive critical fixes and feature upgrades by using deep technical expertise to provide consultative input to the customer on solutions.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Become a subject matter expert on all things related to the Iterable platform
- Take ownership of escalated technical questions, issues and use cases related to mobile platforms, working with cross-functional teams to drive resolution, improve the product, build out documentation and increase the pace and depth of adoption of mobile app integrations with Iterable
- Mentor and develop the frontline support team to help build mobile knowledge
- Work closely with mobile engineers, solution architects, customer success managers, support engineers and product managers
We are looking for people who have:
- Desire to work directly with customers on interesting and complex mobile integrations
- Knowledge of mobile platforms and frameworks
- Advanced experience with the iOS and/or Android toolchain
- Experience working with and/or troubleshooting public-facing APIs and SDKs
- Understanding of the building blocks of SaaS infrastructure solutions
- A demonstrated ability to solve technical problems and develop creative solutions
- Passion for startups, software, and SaaS products
- Knowledge of Swift and/or Java (Android)
- Previous B2B customer facing experience with a SaaS organization
- Knowledge of React Native framework
- Experience in the marketing automation or email marketing space
- Involvement in the mobile developer community
- Examples of shipped applications on the Google Play Store or Apple App Store
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.