- Denver, CO
- Date Posted
- Jun. 21, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to create, optimize and measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters most—creating experiences and cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies. We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
As a member of Iterable’s Customer Success team, you will be responsible for customer relationships and will be tasked with making sure they are happy and getting as much value as possible from the product. The role is ideal for an individual with experience navigating large organizations to identify key stakeholders. This is a key position for the company. We have had very few customer losses and we intend to keep it that way. Keeping customers happy and productive is core to our mission.
Reporting to the Manager, Customer Success in San Francisco, will build relationships with stakeholders across the company with the goal of expanding the use of Iterable as appropriate. In addition, as a member of the Customer Success team, you will relay product feedback from our most important clients back to the engineering team. You will also QA new features and generate new support documents.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Ensure customers have a smooth onboarding and implementation phase, and build the relationship thereafter
- Lead regularly scheduled check-ins and monitor client satisfaction
- Serve as voice of the customer to prioritize feature requests and platform improvements
- Identify and develop strategic initiatives to drive customer ROI and growth
- Transact renewals and upsells for customers in your assigned customer list
- Maintain a trusted advisor relationship with each assigned client
We are looking for people who have:
- Strong ability to understand technical concepts and problem solve
- Desire to teach new customers about the platform
- Passion for startups, software, and SaaS products
- Experience with email marketing, push, or SMS software
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $83,000/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.