- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Aug. 24, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable’s momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies! We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
As the Senior Manager, Customer Success Enablement, you will design, implement, and manage Customer Success enablement programs starting from when an employee first joins and throughout their career at Iterable. You will focus on function-specific training and enablement, starting with developing the Customer Success onboarding program. You will do this through the creation and delivery of effective and relevant content. You will also support function-specific training and enablement resources and have the flexibility to constantly innovate through discovery or creation of new tools. You will be reporting to the Director of GTM Enablement.
Our ideal candidate has a hands-on approach while simultaneously executing and thinking strategically as we are growing quickly. In this role, you will collaborate closely with Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, and Product so you must be comfortable driving cross-functional alignment and strategy.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Facilitate and manage new hire onboarding for the teams in Customer Success
- Support the creation and delivery of training & content for Customer Success processes, Customer Success methodology, Product launches, and Customer Success tools.
- Work closely with Operations Team to launch and enable new processes and tools changes
- Support the renewal and upselling processes for the Customer Success teams through ongoing learning programs
- Manage content and training needs around new products and releases. Work closely with Product Management and Product Marketing to translate new products and features into usable tools and content for the Post-Sales teams.
- Work with Customer Success Managers and the Customer Success leadership team to execute effective management disciplines and establish a Customer Success coaching program.
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience in Customer Success Enablement or experience as a Customer Success Manager
- Have experience with Customer Success methodologies, process, and training best practices
- Have experience building and maintaining onboarding programs
- Hands-on experience with Customer Success tools as a user or administrator
- Curiosity & desire to learn new skills and step into unknown challenges
- Proven ability to design and deliver effective content
- Team player who has the ability to get buy-in across departments and seniority levels
- Be highly coachable and invested in your professional growth, development, and career path
- Familiarity with enterprise email marketing and/or marketing automation solutions is a plus!
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, Gainsight, Quip, Workramp, or Gong
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
- We’re rethinking traditional workplace planning and looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we’ve moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
- For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $99,000/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
PLEASE NOTE: This role sits in SFO, DEN, or NY. Candidates must reside within a daily commutable distance of these office locations in order to be considered.