- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to create, optimize and measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters most—creating experiences and cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies. We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
The VP of Customer Success is responsible for the health and growth of all of our accounts. Ensuring value realization for clients and driving ongoing adoption of the platform are key responsibilities for this role. We are looking for a hands on, process driven leader who can inspire the CSM team, and ensure we continue our strong Net Retention rates.
The role is ideal for an individual with very strong leadership and relationship building skills with the ability to navigate large organizations to identify key areas for retention and growth. Keeping customers happy and productive is core to our mission.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Clearly articulate the organization’s mission and goals, motivating the team to over-achieve those goals and lead the team to continued excellence
- Ensure strong renewals and Net Retention rates by driving product adoption in a quantifiable manner
- Establish a Client Success portfolio structure that establishes existing client revenue targets and associated weekly forecasting activities
- Partner cross-functionally to organize internal resources to solve client business challenges
- Provide a clear view of organizational metrics and status to the Executive team with optimization recommendations and needs
- Drive regularly scheduled check-ins, QBRs with customers while monitoring client satisfaction
- Identify new business opportunities and develop strategic initiatives for ensuring customer retention and expansion
- Build, manage and motivate a highly effective Customer Success team
- Responsible for department management including staffing, training, performance management and career development of CSMs
We are looking for people who have:
- Successful track record of managing 50 Million+ in ARR
- Proven record of driving adoption and growth of the instal base
- Executive level experience in a B2B customer success role with a fast-paced SaaS startup
- Demonstrated history of hiring and managing phenomenal talent
- Previous experience in delivering complex solutions at the enterprise level
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills
- Desire to teach new customers about the platform
- Ability to understand technical concepts and problem solve
- Possesses empathy for customers and drive to solve the problems they may face
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time (currently being done virtually)
- Experience with email marketing, push or SMS software
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.