- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
The Client Assistant programme is a hands-on, sales and customer service role at the award-winning, world-class, Josh Wood Colour atelier. During the programme, you will learn all aspects of the client journey and become an expert of the Josh Wood Colour range. You’ll be a valued member of our inspiring, respectful, hard-working team, at the same time as building experience to develop your career into the digital business.
The Josh Wood Colour Client Assistant Programme involves 1 year of training with Josh’s handpicked, dream team of colourists and stylists where you will become an expert at making every client feel special and proactively suggest products to clients that you think would be ideal for them.
As a Client Assistant, you will be developing the skills required to work towards the opportunity to join the client delight team.
While no previous experience is necessary, creative flair, great communication skills, reliability and the ability to work well in a team is essential to your success. If the prospect of starting your client experience career at Josh Wood Colour excites you then we would love to hear from you!
This award-winning salon spread across three floors opened its doors in 2011 and has since become a hub of creativity housing some of the worlds most skilled hair colourists and stylists. Josh and his dream team of experts are often called on for their visionary colour for fashion shoots, ready-to-wear and couture collections, working with the likes of Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Alexander McQueen, Prada, Dior and Versace.
- Provide the highest level client service at all times; be welcoming, helpful and attentive
- Warmly welcome clients and guests; cloakroom duties and ensure everyone gets a complimentary beverage
- Keep salon looking good, well-stocked and running smoothly at all times
- Ensuring the cleanliness of Atelier is maintained at all times
- Be a brand ambassador
- Have expert knowledge of services/products; proactively and confidently recommend to clients
- Backwash duties; cleaning and restocking
- Following the opening/closing checklists
- Complete laundry duties and bathroom checks
How to apply
1. Write your CV detailing your educational qualifications and work experience. If, at the time of writing, you have not yet taken your GCSE’s or are waiting for GCSE results – just let us know which exams you have or will be taking.
2. Write a covering letter telling us about you and why you would like to join the Creative Assistant Programme.
Please take care with your covering letter as this will be used as part of the screening process which helps us decide whether to invite you in for an interview.
- Full-time hours split across shifts
- Gaining experience with leading industry experts
- Generous discounts on hair & beauty products
- Complimentary salon treatments