- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Data Science
JustPark is changing the way people move around our cities. With over 5m customers, we’re helping over 30% of motorists across the UK make smarter and more sustainable transport decisions. Our award-winning product is backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Index Ventures (Deliveroo, Skype) and LocalGlobe (Citymapper), and we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe.
But our ambitions don’t stop there. We want drivers and space owners to fall in love with our brand for helping them enjoy more of the moments in life that really matter and spend less time worrying about parking. Right now we are in a seriously impressive phase of growth:
Our Commercial Team has had two record quarters of adding supply - we’re sitting on a goldmine
- As a result of Covid, more people than ever want to drive and park - we’re already growing 20% MOM even before lockdown has officially eased
- We’ve just closed a funding round which allows us to invest fully in our growth plans
- We have just engaged a world-class agency to run our paid media
- We have a talented team in place, raring to go
- 6m drivers growing by 250k+ per month
- Industry-leading NPS, TrustPilot & app store rating
However, our future is even brighter than this: driving and parking are both changing as a result of the exciting move towards the electrification of vehicles. This means we’re also on a mission to accelerate electric vehicle adoption amongst people who aren’t lucky enough to have their own driveway to charge on. We have started to grow and transform our business to not only support traditional parking, but to also change the way our customers think about parking and charging. We are therefore bringing in some great talent in our new EV team!
This role will be responsible for advising the commercial team what speed, quantity and type of chargers would be suitable for each location; and articulate, with data, the risk and opportunities of each site installation in terms of likely utilisation, costs and return on investment. They will also be responsible for tracking site performance post installation.
- Develop a data-driven process to inform commercial / operational decision-making around charger type and location for JustPark’s EV propositions;
- Develop an approach to quantify impact, risks and opportunities with all active and potential projects / partnerships and the associated impact to our forecasts;
- Develop dashboards and reports that provide insight into key performance metrics driving the business;
- Devise processes and systems which allow for better self-serve data access for stakeholders, leading to higher data management maturity and more opportunities for automation and innovation;
- Identify the best data sources and ensure these are evaluated regularly;
- Stay up to date with industry trends and learn from the competition about best practices;
- Deliver requirements and value with a wow factor to help position our brand as intelligent and expert in the eyes of our clients and partners;
- Become the expert on all revenue, cost and value streams within the EV ecosystem; and
- Collaborate with internal data teams to include parking / EV crossover impact.
- Significant overall experience in research, data and analytics and business operations or change management;
- Strong analytical and creative thinking skills;
- Experience working with multiple data sources and coming to data-driven conclusions;
- Strong project management skills, able to develop and execute projects involving multiple internal and external stakeholders;
- Ability to work effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches, and with multiple competing deadlines. Can adapt quickly to changes and possesses a strong work ethic;
- Dynamic, strong interpersonal and team-building skills – the ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries;
- Always focused on doing what’s right. High energy and contagious enthusiasm. Willing to take on the complex projects and challenges to support the growth of the business; and
- Experience in a startup software/technology company preferred.
We trust you to know what’s needed to get the job done. So whether you want to work hours that suit you or work remotely, we’ll work with you to make sure you have the right kit and the right environment for you to succeed. Plus we know it’s not all about work! That’s why we also offer a range of benefits.
- Stock options
- Free lunch cooked daily
- Unlimited holiday
- Learning & development allowance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Cycle scheme
- Monthly parking credit
- Team social budget, quarterly away-days and yearly retreats
- For more information on our values, how we work and why you should join the team, check out our careers page.