- Date Posted
- Aug. 24, 2021
- Design & UI
JustPark is changing the way people move around our cities. With over 6m customers, we’re helping over 30% of motorists across the UK make smarter and more sustainable transport decisions. Our award-winning product is backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Index Ventures (Deliveroo, Skype) and LocalGlobe (Citymapper), and we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe.
But our ambitions don’t stop there. We want drivers and space owners to fall in love with our brand for helping them enjoy more of the moments in life that really matter and spend less time worrying about parking and charging.
We’re also on a mission to accelerate electric vehicle adoption amongst people and fleets who don’t have their own driveway to charge on. Our EV charging network is already the 5th largest in the country, and we’re aiming to be no.1 by the end of the year. As we continue to grow, we’re excited to transform our team from the foundations we already have in place to a world-class function that drives our growth.
About the role
We are looking for a mid-weight graphic designer to support our fast-paced EV & Corporate business units.
A lover of all things design, we need a passionate and multi-skilled designer to help us spread the word about the future of parking, charging and mobility!
You’ll work closely with the Head of Marketing and wider teams to support activities from creating beautiful pitch decks, social media assets, emails, a range of adverts, webpages, and much more. If you are looking to accelerate your design career in an exciting environment this could be your next step.
- We need you to...
- Deliver design assets across digital, print, email, presentations and video in a fast-paced environment. We’ll be striving for excellence, not perfection.
- Create a new suite of assets for an exciting range of new products and services being launched.
- Be a brand guardian for the business, ensuring that design and brand standards are kept high.
- Alongside daily projects, provide new insight, ideas and concepts to help improve the wider visibility of the company and products.
- Work in partnership with the wider marketing team to ensure consistency and support ad hoc projects as required.
- Be the internal lead on all new photography and videography projects, working with a range of agencies to deliver the brief.
- Worked in a design role (in-house or agency), preferably in a fast-paced environment.
- Adobe CC magician - Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator are a must
- An excellent portfolio, showing relevant experience
- Experience creating pitch decks is a bonus
- Embodies design best practices across disciplines
- Passion for design and motivated by great work
- Creative flair and an eye for detail
- Reliable and consistently meet deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable to working on a variety of projects of different media simultaneously.
- Self-motivated and the agility and appetite to produce outputs in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Sketch, XD, Figma, Wordpress, Webflow desirable.
We trust you to know what’s needed to get the job done. So whether you need to work hours that suit you or occasionally working remotely, we’ll work with you to make sure you have the right kit and the right environment for you to succeed. Plus we know it’s not all about work! That’s why we also offer a range of benefits.
- Stock options
- Free lunch cooked daily
- Unlimited holiday
- Learning & development allowance
- Enhanced maternity
- Cycle scheme
- Monthly parking credit
- Team social budget, quarterly away-days and yearly retreats
- For more information on our values, how we work and why you should join the team, check out our careers page